Since March, we have been working hard in the background to get all aspects of our service back up and running. We are now in a position to recommence the loaning of resources, the provision of leaflets and posters, and the return of borrowed items, albeit in a slightly different way.
Please see the following webpage for further details.
We provide support, information and resources to anyone working, studying or living in Leeds with a responsibility for promoting the health and wellbeing of public or patients.
Our resources cover a variety of topics, such as:
- Health inequalities
- Healthy eating
- Leadership and management skills
- Mental health
- Physical activity
- Sexual health
- Social marketing
We are open to all health promoters and professionals from a variety of disciplines including:
- Community, voluntary and faith sectors
- Leeds City Council
- Public and private sectors
- Social services
Once you are a member of the PHRC you will receive information via our mailing list regarding:
- Training events and seminars held in the PHRC
- New resources available to loan
- PHRC open days, where we showcase our resources
- Information on local and national campaigns