Free Exam Resources for Junior Doctors
These links to freely available online exam practice resources for junior doctors are regularly checked and updated by the library team.
Almost A Doctor
- Works like Wikipedia - put together by registered users but subject to quality control
- Contains notes on different topics, mindmaps, flashcards and an OSCE checklist
- Blogs from other junior doctors
- 100+ free MCQ questions
- Free notes on topics covered in MRCP Part 1
- Bookmark and choose questions by topic
- Track statistics
- Courses accredited by the Royal College of Radiologists
- X-ray interpretation tutorials
- A gallery of sample x-ray cases
- Covers MRCP Parts 1 and 2
- Over 5,000 MCQs arranged by topic
- Past papers going back to September 2010
- Free to sign up
Exam Revision Books
Details of the exam revision books that are available from the libraries at Leeds Teaching Hospitals Trust are listed on our catalogue.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions about accessing these books.
Last updated 15/07/2022