We have a wealth of print and electronic books covering all aspects of management. Click on one of the following subjects to link to our library catalogue to view the library resources available on that topic.
- Coaching / Mentoring
- Change Management
- Decision Making
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Knowledge Management
- Lean Thinking
- Organisational Culture
- Project Management
- Strategic Planning
- Study Skills
- Teambuilding / Teams
If you are looking for a specific book you can search our library catalogue to see where it is held.
Ebooks can be accessed using an NHS OpenAthens account.
If you would like to borrow an item please contact your local library
HMIC (Health Management Information Consortium)
A compilation of data from two sources, the Department of Health's Library and Information Service and King's Fund Information Service. Areas covered include health management and service, social care, service development and NHS organisation and administration.
NICE Evidence enables access to authoritative clinical and non-clinical evidence and best practice through a web-based portal.
Portal containing information to support healthcare managers in Scotland.
- Academy of Fab NHS Stuff - A social movement for sharing health and social care ideas.
- NHS Confederation - The membership body that brings together and speaks on behalf of all organisations that plan, commission and provide NHS services.
- NHS Employers - The voice of employers in the NHS, supporting them to put patients first.
- NHS Improvement - The organisation responsible for overseeing foundation trusts and NHS trusts, as well as independent providers that provide NHS-funded care. Supporting providers to give patients consistently safe, high quality, compassionate care within local health systems that are financially sustainable.
- The King's Fund - An independent charity working to improve health and care in England.
- The Health Foundation - An independent charity committed to bring about better health and health care for people in the UK.
- The Model Hospital - Produced by NHS Improvement, this digital information service is designed to help NHS providers improve their productivity and efficiency. The resource can be used to explore and compare productivity, quality and responsiveness data to identify opportunities to improve.
- Statistics - This web page is a collation of useful websites for local, regional and national statistics.