BMJ Best Practice is a decision support tool for use at the point of care
This resource combines the latest research evidence, guidelines and expert opinion in a step-by-step approach and covering prevention, diagnosis, treatment and prognosis.
BMJ Best Practice contains:
- Information on thousands of diagnoses and diagnostic tests.
- Seamless links to drug formularies for comprehensive drug information.
- Over 4,000 diagnostic and treatment guidelines including NICE guidelines.
- Over 200 plain language patient information leaflets to support treatment options.
- Full reference links and over 3,500 colour images.
There is a link to the BMJ Best Practice from the Evidence Based Summaries page of this website. You can also access the site directly at http://bestpractice.bmj.com/best-practice/welcome.html
You can access the app via Apple or the Google Play Store and searching for “BMJ Best Practice”.
Select the app and when prompted, use your BMJ Best Practice personal account details to sign in and download the content.